Autoescuela Burgalesa undertakes to make its website accessible, in accordance with the Royal Decree 1112/2018 , of September 7, on accessibility of websites and applications.
This accessibility statement applies to www.burgosautoescuela.com
This website is partially compliant with the UNE-EN 301549:2019 standard (equivalent to the conformity level A and AA requirements of WCAG 2.1) due to the exceptions indicated below.
Content not accessible
- Lack of compliance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7: there could be specific editing errors on some web page, both in HTML content and in final documents, published after September 20, 2018 (date of entry in force of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7). Specifically, there may be errors in documents that contain graphs, complex tables or in those signed electronically before their accessibility review.
- The content does not fall within the scope of applicable legislation.
- There could be specific editing errors on some pages that will be resolved as soon as they are detected.
Preparation of the accessibility statement:
This statement was prepared on 09/12/2023.
The method used to prepare the declaration has been a self-assessment carried out by the company itself.
Last revision of the declaration: 09/12/2023
Observations and contact information:
You can send any suggestion, doubt or clarification about accessibility requirements via email. email@example.com , for example:
- Report any possible breach by this website
- Transmit other content access difficulties
- Ask any other questions or suggestions for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website
The currently visible version of this website is from March 2023 and on that date the review of the accessibility level in force at that time was made.
From that date, periodic partial reviews of new or modified web content are carried out, both of the templates and of the final published pages and documents, in order to ensure compliance with the accessibility requirements of the UNE-EN 301549 Standard. :2019, considering the exceptions of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7.
Among others, the following measures are adopted to facilitate accessibility:
- Using alternative text in images
- Links provide details of the function or destination of the hyperlink
- Option to activate the following measures on the web:
- Resize fonts (increase/decrease)
- Negative contrast
- light background
- Underline links
- Readable font
- Use of W3C standards: XHTML 1.0, CSS 3.0, WAI AA.