In this sense, the Owner guarantees compliance with current regulations regarding the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). . It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identity of the Controller
- Responsible: Burgos Driving School.
- NIF: 13160466-G
- Home: José Zorrilla Street, No. 5 Bajo, Burgos – Spain.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://burgosautoescuela.com
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (GDPR):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Owner will inform the User in advance with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: The Owner will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The Owner will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing. The Owner will inform the User of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Owner will periodically review the lists and delete those records that are inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
The Owner takes the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of its users' data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To browse the website you do not need to provide any personal data.
The Owner informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose treatment.
You cannot exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact the Owner and request information about the data it has stored and how it was obtained, request rectification thereof, oppose the processing, limit its use or request the deletion of said data in the Owner's files.
To exercise your rights you must send your request along with a photocopy of the National Identity Document or equivalent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that the Owner is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you infringes the Regulation.
Purpose of personal data processing
When you connect to the Website to send an email to the Owner, subscribe to its newsletter, you are providing personal information for which the Owner is responsible. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, first and last name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, you give your consent for your information to be collected, used, managed and stored by — Autoescuela Burgalesa —
The personal data and the purpose of processing by the Owner is different depending on the information capture system.
There are other purposes for which the Owner processes personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help the Website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Website.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction thereof.
Your data may be incorporated into a mailing list file, of which the Owner is responsible for its management and processing. The security of your data is guaranteed, since the Owner takes all necessary security measures and guarantees that personal data will only be used for the given purposes.
The Owner informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third organizations, with the exception that said transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a person in charge of treatment. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when the Owner has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases collaborations can be carried out with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from the User, informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest safety standards.
Content from other websites
Pages on this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly the same as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is:
- The consent of the interested party.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Owner are:
- Identification data.
- No specially protected categories of data are processed.
Conservation of personal data
The personal data provided to the Owner will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner analyze the use made by Users of the Website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including the IP address) will be directly transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
More information in: https://analytics.google.com
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its collaborators and all the information regarding their use of advertising cookies at:
When browsing the Website, non-identifying data may be collected, which may include IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The Website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics.
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to collect demographic information.
The Owner is not responsible for the processing of personal data carried out by the web pages that can be accessed through the different links contained on the Website.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You undertake that the data provided to the Owner is correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep it duly updated.
As a User of the Website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to the Website, exonerating the Owner from any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
These policies will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.